The weekly issuance report details status changes at ABC-licensed establishments and substantial change requests approved by the ABC Board.
The status of establishments are as follows:
- 405.1 | Allows an applicant to obtain approval of a license prior to receiving the Certificate of Occupancy.
- 404.2 | Allows an applicant to obtain approval of the application prior to the issuance of all licenses and permits so long as the applicant has obtained a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Active | Allows the applicant to operate under ABC Board approved hours.
- Approved |The ABC Board-approved the pending license to be issued.
- Cancelled | The establishment no longer has an active license.
- Closed-Transferred | Allows the applicant to operate under a license transferred from a previous owner.
- Stipulated License Issued | Allows an applicant for a retailer, manufacturer or wholesaler license to operate during its 45-day public notice period and to begin operations.
- SC Approved | Allows an applicant to operate with the ABC-Board approved substantial change.