Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Settlement Agreement Amendment and Termination Form

Follow the instructions and complete the form below to apply to amend or terminate a settlement agreement. Applications are subject to the review and approval of the Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Board. A licensee may only apply to have its agreement unilaterally amended or terminated by the Board under the following circumstances:

  1. The agreement is at least four years old from the date the Board originally approved the agreement;
  2. The request is received during the licensee’s renewal period; and
  3. The request is filed with the licensee’s renewal application.

Forms can be returned in person or by mail to ABCA's office:

  • 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20009

Learn more about amending or terminating settlement agreements in ABCA's quick guide.