Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

ABC Security Plan Form

A nightclub is required to file a security plan with the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (Board). The Board, in its discretion, may also require a restaurant, tavern or multipurpose facility to file a security plan.

Follow the instructions and complete the form below to submit a security plan. Forms can be returned in person or by mail to ABRA's office:

  • 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20009
  • Email