Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Apply for Corporate Name Change

Complete the form below to apply for a corporate name change to an ABC license.

Forms can be returned by email, mail or in person to ABCA's office:
  • Email
  • 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20009