Permits the on-premises consumption of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products purchased on-site at the retailer within designated areas.
Licensed Retailers only may apply.
Board Orders and Settlement Agreements may affect eligibility.
Licensed Retailers must submit a Medical Cannabis Endorsement Application to add the permission.
Applicants seeking a new Retailer license may request the permission on their initial Retailer Application or submit a Medical Cannabis Endorsement Application to add the permission after license issuance. View Application.
Applications are subject to a 45-day public comment period and ABC Board approval.
Valid Period and Fees
Endorsements are valid for the licensure period. An annual fee applies. See Fee and Renewal Schedule.
- The consumption of alcohol, tobacco, or tobacco products is not permitted.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and non-cannabis infused food may be sold and served on-site.
- Only qualifying patients and their caregivers are permitted to enter.
- Patients may take unused repackaged medical cannabis, medical cannabis products or paraphernalia home.
- Recorded or background music may be played onsite.
- Games and contests that use or award cannabis, cannabis products, or paraphernalia are not permitted.
- A smoke-free area for employees to monitor the safe-use treatment facility is required.