ABCA Orientation for ANC Commissioners is a primer course focused on introducing newly elected and re-elected Advisory Neighborhood Commission commissioners to key agency functions and processes, and alcohol and medical cannabis laws and regulations.
Topics covered included:
- Public comment period for alcohol licenses and medical cannabis facility registrations
- Protest process steps and options for alcohol establishments and medical cannabis facilities
- When and how to submit Settle Agreements
- Records search and request protocol
- Overview of licenses and endorsements
- New laws and introduced legislation
- Filing complaints and enforcement
- Sarah Weniger, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Weniger.