Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Import-Transport Permit for Retailers

ABC licensed retailers are required to obtain a permit to legally import and transport alcoholic beverages into DC. Permits are restricted for products that cannot be obtained in a sufficient quantity from an ABC-licensed manufacturer or wholesaler.

Completed Import-Transport Permit applications must be accompanied by payment including fee(s) and tax.

Permits must accompany the product shipment.

Contact [email protected] or consult the Classifying Alcoholic Beverages Quick Guide for additional information.