Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Administration

DC Agency Top Menu

ABCA's office will be closed on Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen at 8:30 am on Tuesday, May 28.

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Pub Crawl License Application

An annual pub crawl license is required to hold any pub crawl event in the District that has more than 200 participants. The license is valid for the calendar year in which it is issued. The fee for the license is $500.

At least 60 days prior to an initial pub crawl event, complete and submit to ABCA a Pub Crawl License Application (provided below) along with a:

A pub crawl license application must be submitted to ABCA in person at:

  • 2000 14th Street, NW, Suite 400 South, 4th Floor, Washington DC 20009.

Promoters and organizers are also required to submit an event application and to obtain approval for each pub crawl to be held in the District at least 60 days before each event takes place. In addition, promoters and organizers are required to follow all pub crawl regulations.

Please direct questions to  [email protected].