The MPD Reimbursable Detail Officer (RDO) Program information session provided an overview of the popular public safety program that enables alcohol licensees to hire off-duty officers to patrol outside their establishment and at special events for a discounted rate. Topics covered:
- Licensee eligibility and program parameters
- Cost-sharing and invoicing
- MPD officer allowances and restrictions onsite
- Troubleshooting for staffing and scheduling
- Sarah Fashbaugh, Community Resource Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Brenda Smith, RDO Coordinator, Metropolitan Police Department
A recording of this session is available here.
Additional information about the program is available on MPD's website. For questions or concerns, please email Community Resource Officer Sarah Fashbaugh.