Transcripts are available for any public proceeding before the ABC Board and published online 10-14 business days after the hearing date.
Transcripts can be searched using the record search tool or found using the filtered searches provided below.
Transcripts can be searched by the establishment's trade name. Search for transcripts using the following steps:
- Find the trade name of the establishment to be searched.
- Visit the Record Search Tool.
- In the Keywords/Terms field, enter the trade name in quotes (" "). For example, if the trade name is ABCA, enter "ABCA".
- Select Apply to run the search.
- Transcripts older than three years must be requested through [email protected]
Find Transcripts by Year